Monday, October 17, 2016

Pattern: Lion with Scarf Amigurumi

A 7" tall amigurumi of a lion wearing a scarf. The pattern is available on Ravelry and on Etsy. If you have any questions, feel free to email me at icrochetthings@gmail.com.

Earlier this year I decided to make amigurumi of the 4 Hogwarts house animals wearing their respective scarves. This is the only one that I managed to complete because life happened, so I'm uploading it as its own thing. No idea if I'll go back and finish the rest of them.

The scarf is a separate piece and can be taken off. I've included alternate instructions for the head if you don't want to make a scarf for him. This involves just taking out a few rounds of the head, otherwise the neck will look too long without the scarf there. Here's a picture of another lion made with the extra rounds taken off:


I decided to upload this now because winter is coming and amigurumi need scarves too! Plus that new Harry Potter movie is coming out next month so the timing is perfect. It has nothing to do with the fact that I've been too lazy to take pictures of it. Nope. Completely unrelated.

1 comment:

  1. After Life happens ... I can't wait until you do Ravenclaw!

    ReplyDelete