Saturday, September 3, 2016

Pattern: Mimikyu Amigurumi


A 6.5" tall amigurumi of the new Pokemon Mimikyu. The pattern is available on Ravelry and on Etsy. If you have any questions, feel free to email me at icrochetthings@gmail.com.

So let's just collectively ignore the fact that I haven't uploaded anything in 3 months. 

For the most part I've been trying to avoid spoilers for the new Pokemon games but I heard people talking about this Pokemon that pretends to be a Pikachu and goshdarnit if it isn't absolutely adorable. Therefore it must be crocheted. Pretty pleased with how it turned out. Been working on making my amigurumi look cleaner which will never be made into a tutorial because I'm incredibly lazy which I might make a tutorial on sometime.

On another note: there's finally a Hobby Lobby near me!!! asdfshgadfsfdhgas I'm so excited. Ever since I moved nearly 4 years ago the closest one was over an hour away and now there's one not even 10 minutes away. It's beautiful. I love Hobby Lobby because it's the only store that carries my absolute favorite brand of yarn "I Love This Yarn". I need to go on a shopping spree. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment